[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: My dogs' strange habits<G>

  • From: GrnRam415@xxxxxxx
  • To: WLFHRTGSD@xxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 01:30:11 EDT

Kelly,
What a great post and a wonderful distraction from all the nastiness.

Of course my dogs have their silly little things as well.  My Boss is a cat
dog.  He wraps himself around my legs like a cat.  It is a bit harder to move
when a 90lb dog is wrapping around you rather than a 15lb cat.  Gunther does
leaping air kisses.  He looks like he's going to eat you but he is just saying
Hi.  Treasure, my heart, would raid the Fridge and steal leftovers.  He loved
spaghetti and wrapped cheese slices.  He would steal the cheese and hide it in
the yard.  Every day when I came home from work, I would find one or two
wrappers in the yard.  Darn dog could open those wrappers without a tooth mark.

Way better than I could, LOL!

Maggie has a funny ball game.  She takes the ball and stands about 25 ft from
me, staring.  I tell her "You're there, I'm here" and she brings the ball to
me.  She drops it and turns in 2 circles waiting for me to pick up the ball.
It is always 2 circles.

The thing that makes me laugh the most is when I pick up poop.  For some
unknown reason, all the dogs get excited when I grab those scoopers.  They get
the
zoomies and beat each other up and have a great time while I am out there
trying to pick up poop.  I really have no idea why picking up poop is so fun,
for
them anyway.  And if I keep them in the house or runs while I clean, they
whine and yell at me, LOL!

Yes, our dogs have some pretty funny habits.  Would love to hear other's
stories.

Laura Thomas
http://www.treasureranchgsds.com/