[ SHOWGSD-L ] My Wonderful Dog Is Gone!!

  • From: Jessica MacMillan <spotted101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2011 10:02:27 -0500

We
 said good bye to our wonderful Pepper this morning.
About 4:00 am, I
heard one bark out of Simmie. Got up to find Pepper in severe pain and
that look on her face that told us it was time. I promised her 28 days
ago, that she would never suffer and I hope she did not. She had a
wonderful month of doing many things, going many places
 and enjoying life. Saturday, she spent the day running and playing and
enjoying a warm day in the sun with Simmie, Meribel and Gemma.

 Our hearts are broken right now, but we know that Pepper is in a better
 place, where the cancer is no longer a problem and where she can chase
her ball, carry her toys and just enjoy life free of pain. I am honored
to have been allowed to share her life for five short, sweet, years.
Thank you so much to Craig & Peggy, her breeders for allowing us to
be owned by her.
Rest in peace my beautiful girl - until we meet
again... Simcar's Peppermint BonBon, CGC, HIC. July 3, 2006 - November
1, 2011Jessica MacMillan

No Frills Dog Bathing Service & Design
Paisley Dals (www.paisleydals.com)
& The Shepherd Girls (Simmie, CGC, TDI, TC, HIC & Pepper, HIC)
Member of: DCA, GSDCA & GTCDC
Blog: http://mylittleblogspot.myblogsite.com/
Manager of: The Dalmatian Stud Dog List on Facebook
The German Shepherd Stud Dog List on Facebook