[ SHOWGSD-L ] My Letter and the votes and Email addresses for all board members

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 00:19:52 EST

Dear Board members

It has come to the membership's attention that there will be a re vote
regarding Mr Andrew Hunte's membership application.  Thank You President  Lew
Bunch.

I am sure that by now you are all well aware of the distress and
embarrassment this faulty decision caused the membership. And I know  you are
well aware
and  I don't  have to tell you how irate we have  been, considering how vocal
the membership was against this one applicant.   These have been the worst 3
weeks in recent club history.

I urge all the board members that voted NO to remain strong on your  original
thoughts and convictions.  I urge all the board members who voted  YES to
reconsider, and take into consideration not only the wishes of the  membership,
but the standing of our club in the Dog Show world, and the  future respect of
our members and our breed. Our credibility is in YOUR  hands.

You have all the knowledge, but more importantly, you have a duty  to us, the
members who voted you in place.

As with any difficult situation, chances are some people are campaigning  for
this particular membership, even applying pressure for you not to be on  that
phone conference call, and cast your NO vote.

Let me remind you that if that is the case, it may well be due to  that/those
peoples personal involvement, and their personal agendas.  They  obviously
don't have our membership best interest at heart.

But I want you to know, to remind you, that  all OUR eyes are on  you. We
expect every board member to be on that phone call. To  be present and
accountable.  There just isn't a reason for you not to  be counted that day.
Just as
there isn't a reason for you to vote anything  but NO.

Just say NO!

If you cant do that, then muster the last of your courage and abandon  your
position as a board member.  Make that seat available for someone who  can do
what it takes when needed.

And please, if any of the facts in my letter are not true, by all means,
correct me.  But above all, represent us.

Thank You.

Respectfully,

Ileana Nogueras
Member, GSDCA

<sharlen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>;
<ghardcastle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>;
> <marhaven@xxxxxxx>;  <vonnassau@xxxxxxx>;  <mgolant@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>;
>  <PAGAIRS@xxxxxxx>;  <nancy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>;  <LEWIEB@xxxxxxx>;
> _GSDCHABLIS@xxxxxxxx (mailto:GSDCHABLIS@xxxxxxx)

The votes

Bunch,  Lew - President   No Vote
Bartley, Ardlin (Bart)  - Not present, No Vote

The NO's
Szymczak,  Gary - Vice  President   NO
Golant,   Margery - Recording  Secretary   NO
Allbright,  Sharon-  Corresponding  Secretary   NO
Hardcastle,  Gail - NO
Harper, Nancy - NO
Fasano - Kris -  NO
Fox, Joan - NO
Martello, Carolyn - NO

The YES votes (by  elimination, I have not heard directly from any of these
people)

Battaglia, Dr. Carmen
Pfeiffer,  Bill
Gleason,  Helen