[ SHOWGSD-L ] My First Champion! Brags! and Congrats!

  • From: "JudyLyn :\) Fanning" <judylynfanning@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 19:30:39 -0700 (PDT)

I am thrilled to announce and present my first Champion!  Sunday at the
Chattanooga Kennel Club Show, my dreams came true.....
Melana's Mojito, TC won WD and BEST OF BREED over two specials under
Mr. Thomas A. Kilcullen  to finish HIS Championship with wins in BOTH
rings!!!!  Thanks to specialty judges Ken Rayner for his first two
points (1 shy of a major) at 15 months and Joe LaRosa and Amy Safdir
for his two 4 point majors at 17 months.  Melissa Campbell is the perfect
mentor and co-owner.

Also, big congratulations to  Melana's Cut A Shine of Thornrose, who on
Saturday, was WD under Charles
Trotter to finish his Championship as well!
Congratulations to his owners Ken and Sherri Wilhoit.  "Cutter" shined like the
star that he is for all to see.... making the littermates finish back-to-back
with breeder Melissa Campbell proudly cheering them on at ringside.

These stunning males, who will turn
two next week, are out of  Ch. Melana's
Pandemonium ROM, and sired by Ch.
Greenwood's Hektor.