[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: My Email Address

  • From: Joan Fox <campaignersgsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: inflight@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, 'Bart Bartley' <GSDCHABLIS@xxxxxxx>, 'Carmen Battaglia' <cbattaglia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, CROSSTIMBR@xxxxxxx, d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx, dalene.mcintire@xxxxxxxxxxx, DKARLOFF@xxxxxxx, 'Gail Hardcastle' <hardcastle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, 'Helen Gleason' <Helengleasonus@xxxxxxxxx>, 'Nancy Harper' <nancy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, 'RivendellP' <rivendellp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Rob-N-Dine@xxxxxxxxxxx, 'Sharon Allbright' <Sharlen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, 'Tish Walker' <TISHW@xxxxxxx>, trish368@xxxxxxxxxxx, ttmesdag@xxxxxxx, marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 12:49:09 -0800 (PST)

Hi Carolyn,
Did you look in the roster? (teasing you!)
Ok...
LaMar Frederick is CRFrederick@xxxxxxxxx
Laura Gilbert is LauraEG@xxxxxxx
Laurie Pruett is Pruett@xxxxxxxxx

I feel strongly that we also need to include the new show chair in our
correspondence.
Bill Burggraaf is wjbj2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Which brings to mind where is the Jan. meeting? We need to start checking fares.
Joan
Date: Friday, November 14, 2008, 2:22 PM

Thanks Kathaleen.
I notice we still have our 'past' Board members on this e-mail List and
I do not have the e-mails of
any of the new Board members to add to my GSDCA folder.

This post did not go to our new Board members..........?
Does anyone have the e-mail addresses of our new Board Members?

Carolyn    marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.Marhaven.com