[ SHOWGSD-L ] My Comments

  • From: Edwin Hill <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 10:57:40 -0700 (PDT)

 I thought very hard before I posted about the dog meat issue, I didn't mean to
anger anyone...life is too short, I get pleasure out of making folks
laugh...however LEGAL things are done to animals in this country and I suspect
every other country that folks don't approve of...ie.Bull Fighting in Spain,
Chicken  and dog Fighting in many Hispanic countries, etc etc....pointing out
Asian countries who eat dogs as being particularly brutal was not the point of
my post. We have certain American ways and cultures that are not shared by
others. Demanding our way of life on others is too dangerous for my
blood....pardon the interruption...Ed Hill