[ SHOWGSD-L ] Must Be the Water

  • From: LEWIEB@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 11:21:54 EDT

Trying to catch up on the List mail this morning and I read where Evan said
he did not know he had been nominated and the person who asked him to run was
not even on the Nominating Committee, it must be the water, BECAUSE to be
nominated by the Nominating Committee you MUST be asked by a member of the NC,
then
you must sign an agreement to run, you MUST be a breeders' Code Signer, you
MUST be nominated during the NC conference call and you must be voted on by the
NC.  If none of the above happens then you cannot be nominated by the
Nominating Committee so Evan, take another sip of the water, it was not magic
that
you were nominated or was it?

The rules are fully explained in the GSDCA Policy and Procedure Manual and I
am sure the Nominating Committee followed all the rules.

Lew