[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Most interesting

  • From: kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx
  • To: charangsd@xxxxxxx, elg440@xxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 12:29:59 EST

lol, angie - same thing that's happened to sunny california!  nasty,  isn't
it?  i am SO looking forward to march when all will be toasty and  sunny
again.
diane

Diane  Silver-Strasser
Silstra German Shepherds
http://skatiebugz.blogspot.com

In a message dated 1/21/2010 8:36:37 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
charangsd@xxxxxxx writes:

It has  rained here in Az. more in the last couple of days, then it has all
year  long.  My back yard is almost totally flooded. If this keeps up, we
will  need to get some sand bags. Thank goodness the edges of the yard are
still ok,  so at least the dogs can go potty without being in a lake.  I
understand  that Thursday is suppose to be worse rain yet.  What happened to
Sunny  Arizona????

Angie Martin
Charan GSD's
Home of 08 So. Pacific  BIM Charan's Masquerade of Kimber, 8pts both majors
Co-owner/Breeder  Charan's Magic Spell of Sanroc, 14pts, both  majors