[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Morning Glory & Puppies

  • From: "Carolyn" <marhaven@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <Windwalkergsds@xxxxxx>, <izakabuska@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 08:28:48 -0700

I have some of Jamie Walker's Morning Glory's and they are GLORIOUS!!!
I put them in big pots for "control"  and they grow up along the rail of our
patio
and along some trellis around the kennels and I love them.
I just collect some seeds to save through the winter and re plant in the Spring.
They are the most brilliant bluish/ purple color imaginable........I LOVE THEM!!
I'm sure a lot of the plants in our yard AND house are poisonous to pets, as so
MANY are that we don't even know about...... too many to even list here!!!
But we haven't lost a dog or puppy  to a plant yet.
THANKS AGAIN Jamie........

Carolyn  marhaven@xxxxxxx
www.marhaven.com

  In a message dated 8/15/2006 6:21:45 AM Mountain Standard Time,
  izakabuska@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
  > I don't know, but I wish I had morning glory here in my new yard.  Jamie
  > Walker - are you out there ??  Didn't you send morning glory seeds to
people

  > on the List last year ??  I want some . . .
  You got it, Iza.....I will be harvesting seeds in a month or so.....and I
  will send you a bunch!  <g>  This year, I planted a new color....they are
blue,
  but look kind of like  batik, with white and blue striations.  I also planted
  white and red one, but Leroy trampled all the seedlings....that rascal....
      Jamie