[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: More than l I can handle

  • From: "Carolyn Martello" <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <stormy435@xxxxxxxxx>, "'Anne Utter'" <rautt75@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2014 16:49:13 -0800

Nor do I  have the time to even think about sorting through it....<G>

If Facebook was as direct and quick in communications as this List is
I might be more interested.   Like Evan...I am on it, but I am not
really 'on' it.   But then....I don't do Magic Tricks either.  <G>
Who doesn't like photos.  But I also know that photos can be very
deceiving, and diagrams can be extremely incorrect if used wrong with
a wrong point of argument...or 'discussion'....

Carolyn  marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.marhaven.com