[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: More on Puring and the Delta Society Prex

  • From: grnram415@xxxxxxx
  • To: Stormy435@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 06 Jun 2010 22:47:23 -0400

Stormy, thank you for posting that article.  I contacted them directly as that
is the organization Charm and I are are with.  I got some BS answer about how
raw fed dogs could pass deadly bacteria to patients.  I asked if this has
happened in the past and was told no, its a precaution.  Well, we don't bring
food with us on visits so that doesn't make sense.  I said as much and was then
told that they consulted vets and feel they should err on the side of caution.

Charm retired but I kept my membership so I could test Brandy.  I canceled my
membership and sent emails out to all my raw feeders.

I'm glad I did that now that the real story comes out.

Laura