[ SHOWGSD-L ] More brags-pups-shows & 'stuff'

  • From: "Carolyn" <marhaven@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <LorienGSD@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 20:56:12 -0700

We Thank Bobbie Kindy for these placings and thank the owners of both brother
and sister
sired by Twyla's CH. Lorien's Late Night  .....out of our ANNIE.   ( double
BOSS again )
WINDY just took her first major about a month ago......and we are looking
forward to hearing
more about SALSA as he begins his career soon.
AND..........
Our puppy Mar Haven's Last Cowboy Song  ( COWBOY ) just took a 5 pt. major
reserve at
11 months.   Hope he grows up as nice as he keeps promising us..........<G>
Deb Kaser's BOSS son took a major reserve and a BOOKER daughter of Ben
Bigornia's
took a reserve at the four show weekend.    It was a happy Reserve weekend for
us.   <G>
I hope other Specialty Clubs are considering combining for four show
weekends.....giving us
more time to go kayaking and hiking and and mowing the lawn........and brushing
dogs......<G>
Just think......there would be less shows competing against other show
weekends.......less agonizing
decisions for all of us who enter them......and less freeway miles at $3.24 a
gallon for gasoline......

Carolyn  marhaven@xxxxxxx
www.marhaven.com