[ SHOWGSD-L ] More Info-Ann Mesdag

  • From: VPREZHMF@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, gsdshowlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 09:39:35 EDT

I have been copying and emailing all comments re Ann Mesdag to her  daughter
Marion, for Theis to read and save. This is the email I got this  AM--Helen
Miller Fisher

Helen,

Thank you so much for all of the emails, mom was a very special person and
will be greatly missed. Pappa is having a very hard time with all of this, but
he has all of his children here and we will get him through this. Please
thank  everyone for the emails for us.

The funeral is this Friday at 10 am at West Salem Four Square Church,
Reception following then mom will be taken to Seattle and will be placed in the

Mausoleum.

I will get the address for you and will email you tomorrow. Thank you so
much for all of the wonderful years you and all of the members had together
with
mom.

Love,
Marion