[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: More Canada Goodies

  • From: Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx
  • To: rivendellp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 18:24:18 EDT

In a message dated 9/20/2005 2:32:05 P.M. Central Standard Time,
rivendellp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
almost forgot...You see there was this lady there named  Barbara...she hand
paints wine goblets, decanters, and juz about  anything you might imagine...and
she does it very well.
Joan Fox and  I did a large part of our Xmas shopping while we were there and
I had to  buy a couple of glasses for immediate use of the local  grapes.

You can find her at www.thatsnice.ca and believe  me...she's good.

Tell her Paul sent  ya...

Got to agree on this one....got the most beautiful flutes done with  yellow
sweetheart roses....she does not usually do yellow, but made a  special order.
She is an incredibly talented lady.
To make this dog related, Cash (Elitedesign Coushatta Trillia) was  pretty
miffed mom went to Canada without him this time, so he got to have  a "lap"
from
a flute of great apple cider (never mind Paul!)
Molly

Trillia  German  Shepherds