[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Monday Oct. 28

  • From: charangsd@xxxxxxx
  • To: marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Glasspal1@xxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 15:06:11 -0400 (EDT)

Very well stated Carolyn. I can't believe she is leaving California. I've know
Bobbie and family for over twenty years. Time sure does fly. I will also miss
her, but I'll bet she'll be getting lots of West Coast assignments.

Angie Martin
Charan GSD's
Home of 08 So. Pacific BIM Ch. Charan's Masquerade of Kimber
Co-owner/Breeder of Int'l Ch. & US Ch. Charan's Magic Spell of Sandroc
Kimber's Faith of Charan (pts) Dam of above sable sisters