[ SHOWGSD-L ] Mo update 12/13 noon!

  • From: Patricia Evans <patsgsdpups@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Show List <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2009 14:01:17 -0800 (PST)

When we got to Scott and White, Mo had her hair washed, was sitting up, and
very vocal!  I knew it was a mistake to unplug her!   I don't think, she has a
concept of how sick she has been, or what's in front of her.  She argued with
us as to how long she had been off the ventalator, that there had been a woman
outside her room last night, selling cigarettes-and that she had been awake for
3 days and nights.   So......good drugs!  We tucked her back in bed, and left
her in the tender loving care of her sister who is now on "Mo" duty.  Amy is
probably back down there now, and trying to keep mom in line.
We picked up Pia, and she is now back in Hurst with us.   She has cleaned up
her 4.5 month old pups, and then started grooming Bullwinkle, who's over a
year.   Our zoo is now complete.

Pat, who has gone to the dogs!