[ SHOWGSD-L ] Missing GSD male

  • From: angela scott <adonispersian@xxxxxxx>
  • To: GSD List <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2015 19:54:21 -0500

The president of the Atlanta Pug club contacted me about a young INTACT male
getting picked up by Animal Control in Palmetto Georgia. He had no microchip
but had a collar on. She thought he was a very nice GSD (possibly show) and
maybe there was a rescue in the Atlanta suburban areas....or maybe someone lost
their dog.
I believe it was Sunday June 20th he was picked up by Palmetto A/C. If you
know anyone I can contact, please let me know. Thank you, Angela Scott

Angela Scott ๐Ÿพ
adonispersian@xxxxxxx