[ SHOWGSD-L ] Missing Ex-pen from Americinn at the Nationals Sunday Morning

  • From: "Cyndy Davis" <cyndy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 20:01:10 -0500

Now that everyone is back online, I thought I would appeal one more time.
Someone took my ex-pen from the Americinn hotel in Fort Collins (Windsor
exit) on Sunday morning sometime between 8:30 and 11:30 or so.
It's a gold 42" pen and I really need it. If you picked it up or saw someone
who did, PLEASE let me know. I just purchased it, have puppies and no ex-pen
now.

I am sure someone picked it up thinking everyone had left, but I didn't
leave until Monday.

Also, anyone have Kent Boyle's number? He was still set up there with his
pens when I last saw it, maybe they saw someone pick it up.

Thanks,
Cyndy