[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Missing Bios

  • From: Joan Fox <campaignersgsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: f.fasano@xxxxxxx, bnbgsds2000@xxxxxxxxx, ladyaramis1@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 19:31:24 -0700 (PDT)

Can we please stop this?
Why, does anyone have to try to find a person to blame?
Sharon, is a very caring compassionate Board member and human being with a huge
job. I admire her fortitude and dedication. When I first got on the Board we
both stood strong on what we believed and as the meetings evolved learned
respect for each other as we knew that above all else we cared deeply for the
GSDCA and the breed.

Mistakes happen in life. We all at some point make them on both sides of every
issue.
Bios are a very small part of a much bigger problem and at least now there are
other outlets for those who wish to communicate. Rules are rules. I counted my
words in my bio and cut it back to be to the point and within those rules.

Hey, it could be worse.... we could be a part of the Old Christian Soccer Team.

Joan