[ SHOWGSD-L ] Mighty Casey bats 1000!

  • From: MASSTANA@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Germanshepherds4Show@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 15:13:26 EDT

Some of you all may remember that we lost our new Champion Masstana's Just in
Case (Casey) this past spring to what appeared to be a variation of Toxic
Gut.  It was heartwrenching.  But he did breed one bitch, a maiden, GV Bono to
GV
Bull daughter bred by Joe Bihari and, LO AND BEHOLD, we got 7 bitches and 1
male.  All are healthy and growing fast.  They are 3 weeks old and look great,
big bone, great front extension, great underdrive and strong backs!!!!  Of
course they have great secondary sex charectoristics, beautiful coats and very
dark!!!!!!!!  Would you like to hear more????????????
We are angling to get one of them and it will be fun to watch them grow.
John and Nancy Vaught
Masstana GSDs
PS:  I hope everybody knows when I am pulling your leg!

Get
fantasy football with free live scoring. Sign up for FanHouse Fantasy Football
today.