[ SHOWGSD-L ] Midwest Futurity/Maturity and culture shock

  • From: Diane Brantley <texasgsds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 18:10:40 -0700 (PDT)

Imagine my surprise, coming from a dry town in TX, when I went to the U Gas to
get something for breakfast and saw that they sold hard liquor!  I got an order
of nachos at Purina Farms and they didn't have jalapenos.  The nice lady said
the cheese was spicy and I told her I was from TX and nothing was spice in MO,
except maybe all those "adult" establishments at almost every exit on the
highway.  Went to the Mexican restaurant, big mistake.  Their salsa was like
drinking tomato juice!

Thanks to the GSDC of St. Louis for putting on a really fun show weekend!
Let's see ... this time last week I was bathing dogs in the hotel's grooming
room.

Diane
BISS Ch. Echo-Cham's River Phoenix OFA H&E AKA "River"
Ch. Da-Jo's Crestview Ironman AKA "Tony"
Candia's Hard Rock Candy v Tejas AKA "Rocky"