[ SHOWGSD-L ] Mid Atlantic Futurity Reminder!

  • From: LauraEG@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 18:26:51 -0500 (EST)

Don't forget that Futurity/Maturity entries close next Wednesday, February
29th.
The German Shepherd Dog Club of Eastern Virginia is hosting the
Mid-Atlantic Futurity to be held on Monday, May28, Memorial Day in
Fredericksburg,
VA.

For your convenience you can fax your entries  for the Mid-Atlantic
Futurity and pay for these using PayPal. Faxed entries  can be sent to
Laura
Gilbert at 757-421-7854 (call to let me know you are  sending a fax, same
number)
or mail your entries to:

Dania  Karloff
P.O. Box 15299
Chesapeake, VA 23328

We are proud to present  our Judges panel for the 2012 MidAtlantic Futurity
region:
Futurity  judge: Jack Kilgour from Vancouver, BC
Amateur Futurity Judge: Patricia  Breault Comeau from Frederick, MD

Don't forget to include your donations  for the Mid-Atlantic region trophy
fund. We appreciate your contribution and  acknowledge it in the catalog.

The Mid-Atlantic Futurity will be preceded  by two Specialty Shows (Judges
Edie Trocki and Jamie Walker) held Saturday,  May 26 and Sunday, May 27 -
hosted by the GSDC of Northern VA and the GSDC  of Eastern VA. We plan to
host
a GSDCA Temperament Test on Sunday afternoon,  following the Eastern VA
Specialty show.

If you have any questions  regarding these shows and events, please contact
me via e-mail at __DKarloff@xxxxxxxx (mailto:_DKarloff@xxxxxxx) _
(mailto:_DKarloff@xxxxxxxx (mailto:DKarloff@xxxxxxx) ) or call at
757-482-3966

Dania Karloff
MidAtlantic Futurity Chair

or

Laura Gilbert
Mid Atlantic Futurity Helper.............
Please feel free to distribute  this announcement to any and all !!!