[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Memorial for Doris

  • From: Sally Hayden <sallyhayden5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "lfossland@xxxxxxx" <lfossland@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2011 12:25:59 -0600

Doris was the person who helped me with 2 ROM's

One the bitch chairman(at the time) did not have a major reserve recorded Would
not accept the show wins in the Review. Doris did the males and automatically
kept the dams side also

Two told me how to work around a technicality .

It was always about the dogs with Doris

she helped many  accomplish their dreams

Sally
www.embroiderybysally.org