[ SHOWGSD-L ] Melissa (me)

  • From: MissJrHandlerGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 18:15:18 -0500

Hey,
I'm Melissa Chavez. I'm new to the list. I thought i should introduce myself. I
am new in showing dogsI show Jovan (kelly busse's male). I love that dog. He's
great. everytime I work with him we have more chemistry together. I love
showing in general. Everytime I go to buy some clothing with my mom i always
look at the blazers first! I actually bought one yesterday. It was hot pink.
I'm gonna make an impression with that lol.
everytime i show i feel so comfortable and feel right (except for when i go to
group thats when the gitters kick in lol)
Everytime i show i fall more and more in love with the sport. I don't really
know how to explain how much i love it all i can say is that this is what i
want to be when i grow up a pro handler. I want everyone to know who i am
"Melissa Chavez one of the best german shepherd handler in the country". That
what i stay up and think about at night. Think about how great it would be to
walk in to westminster and show a german shepherd in best in show. See my
brother is a die heart soccer fan he wants to be a pro soccer player and thats
his passion. Don't get me wrong i like soccer and im going to play on the
school team, but my passion is dog handling. I bet my eyes are just shining
talking about it.

I love being in a ring. that where i feel most alive. I just hope i can live up
to my dreams i have set so high in the sky, but I know I well. I know if i set
my mind to something doesnt matter what the odds are i'm going to do it. I'm
going make my dreams come true. Whats the point of having a dream if its not
hard to work up to it. I just hope all my dreams come true.

--

Melissa chavez
gsd & cwc

POST is Copyrighted 2004.  All material remains the property of the Poster and
of GSD Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or FORWARDS of any kind are
permitted without prior permission of the original poster AND of the Showgsd-l
Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

For technical help and administrative matters, please contact the List
Administrators at admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx