[ SHOWGSD-L ] Medusa visits uncle Tony! off topic

  • From: "Medusas Mom" <medusasmom1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 00:48:38 -0800

I got home early this morning from spending a awesome weekend with my
good friend Tony Orlando.I have been trying to get a picture of Tony
and Duce for YEARS.She is extremly jealous of him and melts when ever
I try to put the 2 of them next to each other for a picture.I think I
actually got a couple this weekend before she melted into the
carpet!Ill send a link when i get them.In the mean time,If anybody
would like to see a video clip from last nights show,heres a link.He
and Santa do a revamped as hip hop "Tie A Yellow Ribbon" Enjoy and
Happy Hollidays everyone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQqasnpnYfU

Tami & Duce
Medusasmom
T-Ho Shepherds
Breeder of Best In Show,High in trial
police,leader,agility,therapy,schutzhund,
and gorgeous family companions since 1979