[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Maybe ahead of the research

  • From: Donna Radich <dmrad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2015 11:44:43 -0400

I placed a GSD with a friend in MN about 12 years ago. She called me one
night and said the dog was driving her crazy. As soon as she got home from
work and sat down, the dog got up next to her and persistently pawed at her. I
asked her where the dog was pawing. When she told me it was her breast, I told
her to see her doctor immediately. And yes, my friend had breast cancer.
Because of her dog detecting it, she is still alive.

I have learned to always listen to my GSDs, and I truly believe they know more
than we humans.
Donna in NC

On Aug 18, 2015, at 11:21 AM, Evan Ginsburg (Redacted sender "elg440@xxxxxxx"
for DMARC) wrote:

Years ago, a few of the judges had cancer, me included. When some of the dogs
backed off in the ring, it was rumored that they could detect cancer.

The unsound dogs being shown scared the hell out of a number of judges. I
wonder if there is some truth in what was rumored at the time?

Evan