[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Mass Shows

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: lfossland@xxxxxxx, CagGra@xxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2008 22:14:44 EDT

Dear Lee
You are a wise lady.  You could never be wrong <G>.

Jeff,
You know me better than to think I would condone ANY kind of  foolishness and
mayhem.  Disrespecting ANY judge is NOT OK in my  book.  Exposing the
foolishness in a satirical way, yes, as Stormy so  eloquently put
it........that's
Ileana  being.....well.....Ileana..........LOL

If you want to "change your ways" go right ahead, but don't try this last
weekends antics in my ring.....I promise you I am not as poised and as patient
as these judges.  Just stick to your charming ways...they are far more
appreciated.

My post was satirical and I sure had you peg as someone with a better sense
of humor .....I am sure you just missed the "tone" because this medium is
hard to interpret.

So keep reading, and buy me a Coke at the next shows.

Its all good.

Ileana

In a message dated 10/8/2008 3:30:51 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
lfossland@xxxxxxx writes:
Jeff, I  actually took this as a joke. I believe it was. Am I wrong?
Lee  F.