[ SHOWGSD-L ] Marion hits it on the head

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: PUD709@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 08:38:36 EDT

In a message dated 6/5/2005 6:00:28 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, PUD709
writes:
I think  that the focus should be back to the DOG SHOW and not all the
extras.  I  think that it should be held in different areas each year and the
members  accept what the wisdom of the board members feel -if the board members
are
looking out for the members.

I could not say it better. First we have to consider the dogs,  and then
balance the rest of the problems. This board has the ability and the  desire to
do
the right thing, and they will. I am going to try to be in Denver,  everyone
should see if they can make the board meeting, it is going to be an  important
one.

Evan
_Asgard German  Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement  and Temperament come together