[ SHOWGSD-L ] Marge Dolan - Dolmar Shepherds

  • From: CherlynGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 16:45:46 EST

Marge Dolan - Dolmar Shepherds past away last night in her  home.

Marge was a friend to many in the breed, a life member in the  GSDCGNH, and a
long time member of the GSDCA.

Not so long ago Marge was a very active member of the our club,  serving on
the board and in various positions as an officer of the club. She was  a mentor
to many in her years of involvement with the GSD. She was know for her  "Reno
- Rhyme" click that gave us many great dogs that contributed to the breed.
Another credit to Marge was her "Dolmar's Elegance", Ellie had gone Best Puppy
at the National and then went on to take Winners Bitch.

Richard Lewis has asked me to convey Marge's passing to the club  and
friends. As he receives any detains he will pass them to me to be  forwarded.

Marge had a long time battle with cancer. She is  at peace now and will be
untied at Rainbow Bridge with her shepherds that went  before her.

Linda Chernak