[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Make some plans

  • From: murfamx4@xxxxxxx
  • To: Gsdjudge@xxxxxxx, InquestGSD@xxxxxxx, ELG440@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2008 11:14:03 -0500

I didn't think anyone just paid the tickets anymore.? Everyone I know goes to a
traffic Lawyer and gets them redused to parking tickets.? The fine is much
higher for the plee bargain but it keeps the points off your record and your
insurance from skyrocketing for the next 5 years.? So it actually comes out
costing less in the long run.?

?

My daughter's was supposed to be $85 if she just paid it and it was $185 to get
the plee bargain.? Since?I work for a Law Firm one of the Secretaries just took
care of it and had the Lawyer sign it so my daughter didn't pay Attorney fees
either.? Her insurance would have gone up about $350 per year for the next 5
years otherwise.

?

?

Glenn