[ SHOWGSD-L ] Majors, BOS, BOB & Group BRAGS!

  • From: "Joannie" <joank@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "da list" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Isabelle Dupzyk" <isamay@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Kris Christian" <Kris.Christian@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 11:09:37 -0700

I'm way behind on our brags again, so please bear with me...
RBOM DCT-Tebe Nobe Easy Rider lives in BC with his super co-owner Shalaine
Watson.  Shalaine was in the hospital having a beautiful baby girl by c-section
and told her dad, "You have to take Rider to the specialties in Oregon (7/12 &
7/13).  We're fine here."  So dad came & Rider was awarded back-to-back MAJOR
wins under Dick Jones & D. D. Ardoin!  Huge "THANK YOU" to the judges, to Jodi
Belanger for handling & to Shalaine and her dad Jim for having the boy there.
This was Rider's third weekend shown in the states and he has two major
reserves and RBOM from his other outings.

That same weekend, under D.D. Ardoin, Rider's brother Bob (RBOM CH DCT-Tebe
Nobe Me & Bobby McGee TC) was awarded BOS, to the beautiful Quip.  Eric was
handling Quip so Shannon (JR Alcantara's able assistant) took the lead & did a
very nice job with Bob.  Not a small feat considering Bob was a bit distracted
having his "dad" in the ring with a "pretty girl".  Thank you Shannon.  We
think D.D. showed very consistent judging in the awards to the littermates.
<G>

Two weeks before (6/29), Bob was awarded BOS to (the incomparable) Quip under
Charlie Mardecz at the GSD Fanciers of Northern California specialty.  Thank
you Charlie!

Back to California & into the all-breeds.  Santa Rosa (8/16 & 8/17), Bob was
BOB on Saturday under Bettie Krause & pulled in the group under Donald
Booxbaum.  Sunday Bob was awarded BOS under Arley Hussin.  Our thanks to all
the judges and to the crowd for the ring support in both the breed & group
rings.

On to Washington.  Yesterday, in Redmond, Bob was awarded BOB and a GROUP 4
under Del Richards!  WAHOO!!!  The group competition included many multiple
group winners & some BIS winners so we are THRILLED that our (barely 2 1/2 year
old) boy was competitive enough for a placing.  HUGE THANK YOU to Del for the
awards!

Bob was handled by his co-breeder, co-owner, my best friend and partner Eric
Norby.  Eric also handled Bob to his BBE championship with major wins at BOTH
specialties & all-breeds.  What a fantastic team they make!!!

Rider & Bob are by Am/Can Ch Avion Braeburn (linebred GV Uecker) and out of
RBOF Dream Come True-Rivendell's Janice Joplin (AOE Sel Ex Am/Can Ch
NuEraTragicallyHip Braveheart, HS, TC, ROM x Jaccar-Rivendell Brianne, PT, TC,
ROM daughter).  They were bred by Joan Intersimone, Eric Norby, Jene Dupzyk &
Isabelle Dupzyk.
Bob is owned by his breeders & Rider is owned by Shalaine Watson and his
breeders.

When you wish upon a star...  you CAN make a Dream Come True!

Joannie Intersimone & Eric Norby, Dream Come True and Norhaus GSD - Silverton
OR - Home of Jaccar-Rivendell Brianne HT, PT, TC, CGC, ROM; CH Dream Come
True-Rivendell Fandango HT, TC; RBOM CH DCT-Tebe Nobe Me & Bobby McGee, TC and
too many others to list!