[ SHOWGSD-L ] Major Brags from Tindrock

  • From: Tindrock1@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 05:49:15 EDT

We just returned from Syracuse to Atlanta, and I heard that the Honky Tonk
daughter I bred named "Tindrock-Pinebuck's Diva" won a 4 pt major under Mr.
Gary
Szymczak on Sunday at the Iroquois specialty at the NE futurity weekend!  Way
to go Diva, her owner Robin St. George, and George Berstler for handling Diva
perfectly 3 of those days!  Thanks to Mr. Szymczak for this win.  Diva is
almost finished and we are thrilled with all the ringside support she received.

Diva also was 3rd sr. mat bitch in a huge class, placing after the BIM and
RBIM bitches.  WE are very pleased!  Cheryl Olson/Tindrock

Wondering
what's for Dinner Tonight? Get new twists on family favorites at AOL Food.