[ SHOWGSD-L ] Major Brag/Fla.

  • From: "Cyndi Flautt" <caretti1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2010 15:34:54 -0600

Jim & I are proud to brag that our gal, Caretti's Teen Angel took a 4 point
major this morning on the Fla. circuit!!  This was her first show on the
circuit, and obviously an exciting beginning!  "Tina's" sire is AOE Sel CH
Utopia's Meet Joe Black HT ROM OFA H&E.  Her dam is our Am CH, Sel Can CH
Debric Caretti's Angelina RN CGC OFA H&E....She is the third ROM progeny for
her dam, litter sister to CH Caretti's Hell's Angel, and half sister to BOM
CH Caretti's Archangel OFA H&E. (Samurai x Angelina).  Tina and Harley will
be two years of age next week :-) ...Huge thanks to Scott & Loren for a
great job, as always!

Cyndi & Jim Flautt

www.carettigsd.com <http://www.carettigsd.com/>