[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Major Brag for Chopper

  • From: Denise Williams <denwil2007@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 May 2009 06:30:05 -0700 (PDT)

 That young man was amazing.  He's only 16.  As a teacher, and an exhibitor, I
was totally impressed.  He has some clients in all breeds, but this was his
first GSD specialty, and to win a major was very encouraging.  He's got quite a
career ahead of him.

Denise W.
http://www.showgermanshepherds.info
for show and performance
(join my site ring-follow the link)

________________________________
From: horizonholdings@xxxxxxx <horizonholdings@xxxxxxx>
To: denwil2007@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sunday, May 3, 2009, 11:32 AM

you are? so welcome,? and congrats on your big win. always have stuff in my
bag!!
just want to add that even though we did not have a dog to show, joe handled
some lovely dogs, thanks to our members for the fun , i had a blast helping with
grooming and double handling.
it was a great day .
leslie & joe
signature german shepherds