[ SHOWGSD-L ] Major Brag

  • From: GSDShowMan@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 May 2007 15:13:20 EDT

Hello
We are so excited to say that today at the Scott  County Kennel Club, Inc in
Rock Island IL. Under judge Mr James W  Maloney Myti Of Geran AKA Ki Ki. was
awarded WB, BOW & BOB today to  pick up her 2nd major with a total of 11 points
now in just 2 short months  of being shown. Ki Ki is owned by Regina Tesnow
of WI and Geran's. We are so  excited for Regina. Ki Ki is a gorgeous black and
red bitch sired by CH Amber's  Kahula creme out of a CH Rohan's Glass Palace
ROM daughter. Ki Ki has such a  outstanding temperament and loves anyone who
will throw her a ball :)  We  cannot forget Ms Julia Foster who does a out
standing job showing Ki Ki. And we  thank Regina for being such a great Co
owner
and Friend.

                  Gerald  Roach