[ SHOWGSD-L ] MINNESOTA ALL-BREED FUN MATCHES REMINDER!

  • From: Jessica MacMillan <spotted101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsd <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2007 08:50:00 -0600

Hi Everyone -

Here's a reminder about our Fun Matches coming up the end of December!

Dates are Saturday, December 29th and December 30th. First day is hosted by the
Greater Twin Cities Dalmatian Club (gotta do those things for AKC to continue
to hold Specialties) and the following day is hosted by the Animal Inn Juniors
Fund (fund raising for special doggy activities involving Juniors)..

Remember Midwesterners, there are very few if ANY training classes before the
Big January Cluster the first weekend in January at the St. Paul River Centre.
And the classes we do have will be HUGE! Take this opportunity to train those
young dogs, get your puppies out and maybe enter potential Specials and Major
pointed dogs in the Exhibition class.

Our judging panel is as good or better than any all-breed show :-) and if the
GSD people talk nice to me, I might consider catering a bit to their needs :-)

If anyone would like a flyer, please let me know. I want a great turnout out
and I know it will be fun! Barring no snowstorms!

Jess Mac
Paisley Dals (www.paisleydals.com)
& The Shepherd Girls
Put your friends on the big screen with Windows Vista® + Windows Live?.