[ SHOWGSD-L ] MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!! :)

  • From: "Karen C." <kmc@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2004 14:35:25 -0500

I wanted to send my love and good wishes to everyone on da list!

Tonight, our candles will be lit and shining bright for our Bridge
Kids, especially for our recently departed Hapi girl. We wish them all
a very Merry Christmas filled with all the good things they can find!

May the peace and joy of Christmas touch you and yours no matter where
or who you are or what kind of creatures inhabit your hearts and
homes. Listen to them, for tonight they will surely speak!  :)

Merry Christmas and a bright, "Blue Ribbon" New Year everyone!!!  :D

Mit Luf undt kizzuz,
Karen M. Carloni
kmc@xxxxxxxxxxxx

"I expect to pass through this world but once; any good thing
therefore that I can do, or any kindness that I can show to any fellow
creature, let me do it now; let me not defer or neglect it, for I
shall not pass this way again."  --Etienne De Grellet (1773 - 1855)