[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: MEPHISTO

  • From: Cyndy Davis <cyndyinseattle@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tokaye@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 10:47:42 -0800

Mephisto was a dog before his time.

I was grateful to have three of his daughters, Ch. T-Ho Callian's All That OFA
out of my River daughter Callian's Hugs and Kisses
International Ch. Abraxas Love Bytes Callian out of Ch. Abraxas Two To
TangoT-Ho Callian's Chasing Amy and T-Ho Callian's Ian also out of Hugs

Cyndy Daviswww.texasdogs.com Callian German Shepherds

> From: tokaye@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L
> ] MEPHISTO> Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 09:54:24 -0600> > I had to wait until the
> lump in my throat and the tears in my eyes subsided> to> share this with you.
> On December 29th, just several months after his 9th > > birthday Mephisto
> joined all of his ancestors, progeny and friends at the> > Rainbow Bridge. We
> all know that our dogs are gifts which never last long> > enough. Rest in
> Peace dear friend.> > > > Tami & Kathy> > > > > >
> ============================================================================>
> POST is Copyrighted 2006. All material remains the property of the original
> Showgsd-l Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. > > ALL PERSONS ARE ON NOTICE THAT
> THE FORWARDING, REPRODUCTION OR USE IN ANY MANNER OF ANY MATERIAL WHICH
> APPEARS ON SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE EXPRESS PERMISSION OF ALL PARTIES TO THE
> POST AND THE LIST MANAGEMENT IS EXPRESSLY FORBIDDEN, AND IS A VIOLATION OF
> LAW. VIOLATORS OF THIS PROHIBITION WILL BE PROSECUTED. > > For assistance,
> please contact the List Management at admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx> > VISIT OUR WEBSITE
> - www.showgsd.org>
Type your favorite song.  Get a customized station.  Try MSN Radio powered by
Pandora.
http://radio.msn.com