[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: MEMBERSHIP IN THE GSDCA

  • From: Stormy Hope <Stormy435@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Showgsd List <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2011 09:52:33 -0700

Adding to "made a decision to buy dog food or renew, and the dog food
won" type of responses, there was " The Review isn't worth it
anymore," "Publishing the roster in the Review, too public" "my
friends/handler/dogowner/etc. quit, so I did too," "not happy with
what the BOD is doing,"  and a few more.

My answer to all (except the 'can't afford it" answer!) is that if
someone is unhappy with what is happening, then the best thing to do
is be in a position (or try to be) to change it.  Take it from me,
I've been battling a force that seems unmovable for way too many years
now, and just now, I'm beginning to see that there are more people
lining up with me to push it back, push it back,push it back.

Stormy HOpe
Ever the Optimist