[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: MAJOR Breeder's Brag

  • From: Rikers123@xxxxxxx
  • To: melanagsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 06:59:07 EDT

In a message dated 10/27/2007 4:30:09 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
melanagsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Today at  the Kennesaw Kennel Club, MELANA'S PORTER, was Winners Dog and Best
of Winners  from 12-18 for a 3 point MAJOR, handled by Lenny Brown.
Porter recently  turned 15 months and was already pointed from the puppy
classes, but the icing  on the cake is today's win made him the FOURTH
qualifier
for his dam, Ch.  Melana's Pandemonium!   Panda is now only a few points away
from her  ROM at 4 years of age.  All of her current qualifiers are sired by
Ch.  Greenwood's Achilles.

Congratulations to Porter's owner, Kristin  Fox.  Also to the Groenewald's
and Peggy Kurz on another qualifier for  Killy, too!!

A special thanks to RICKEY WHITE who handled several dogs  for several people
to make sure the major  held.

Melissa

I think what we really enjoy most, is watching these kids out there
consistently do so well and no matter what weird temp test is done on
them.....deal
with it. These all breed judges we've had the past 3 days have
been............different.

Denise  Groenewald
President GSDC of North Georgia
Editor of The Guardian, GSDC of  Atlanta Monthly newsletter
_www.greenwoodshepherds.com_ (http://www.greenwoodshepherds.com/)