[ SHOWGSD-L ] MAJOR BRAG...here's the more to follow

  • From: "Paula, Ray & The Kidz" <ppeters908@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 22:29:42 -0500 (CDT)

 Finally home from Kentucky..= BIG, BIG thank you to Judge Michele Billings
for recognizing our boy Hidden= Valley's The Natural (Hobbs) with a 4 pt
major on Sunday. He was handled, = groomed and shown to perfection by our
friend, the one, the only Tiffa= ny Bartley who has been training and
conditioning him...and it shows! To my= friend Cindy Miller for being the
best traveling partner one could hope for. It was indeed = the BEST trip
ever!!  We had a BLAST from the beginning of our tr= ip, leaving on St.
Patty's Day (the lucky charm day) to the very end of our= trip arriving home
safe and sound.  When we arrived at the show, much= to my surprise, we were
going to be in Ring 7 (lucky seven) both Saturday = and Sunday.  Although
Saturday didn't work out like we hoped even thou= gh Hobbs won the open
class...Sunday was magic!!! Who could have hoped for = more!  To be there to
see my Hobbsie be awarded a 4 pt MAJOR...well it= was the BOMB!    We
finallyarrived home from our 7 day trek o= n Tuesday and it took me 7 hours
to journal our trip.  We met lots of = wonderful people in Kentucky who
showed us what 'southern' hospitality was = all about.  Thanks to all..who
know who you are!  This was Hobbsi= e's first major..he will be our first
home-bred champion when he is awarded= his second major...of which I have NO
DOUBT.  He is all we wishe= d for and more...stunning male with a sound
mind,wonderful movement, great= sense of humor and just a magnificent
specimen of a German Shepherd. = We are SO PROUD of him and can't thank Tiff
for all she's done with h= im.  His mother MillerTime's Sophisticate Style,
OFA, CGC, RN and his = dad Alvinnnnnnnnnnnn are so very proud of their
son-asare we!   Thank you to all that have send their best wi= shes!  We so
appreciate them all!   Our best,
Paula, R= ay &'The Kidz'
Hidden Valley Shepherds