[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Love Affair with Sables

  • From: "Norma Ramey" <gsdramey@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2013 18:13:50 -0500

Ah, so fine a dog for sure.  I got my first GSD as a birthday gift from my
family.
She was a sable daughter of Ann Mesdag's import (sp) - Frack VonDerBerg
Arkenstede --- a very splendid bitch in every way possible.  She gave me a
couple great litters, but mostly she was a true family member who also did a
bunch of herd work on our farm, and a watch/guard for all of us including
the
animals and fowl along with the humans.  I loved that dog big time.  I did
get
a male sable finished and it was like --- going to the moooon!!!  I did fall
in
love with the solid blacks too and did quite well with them.  ENJOY YOUR
GSDs for as long as you are able to do so.  Norma no L