[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Louisville Legislation

  • From: Peggy <pmick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: walflwr2@xxxxxxx, showgsd <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 14:49:18 -0500

Lanalee -
I don't think she was trying to confuse any issues....but in our list
discussions about the Louisville law, there was no mention of BSL.  Her
response was in reference to message on a message board...not to the
things we had discussed here.
    The confusing part came from her remarks being shared here, because
her remarks did address BSL and things which had not been discussed
here.  Yes, we have discussed BSL with regard to other cities.
    The only rumour I know about was that the law had passed, which it
has not.  Nor, at this time, has it been defeated.
    Whatever message board this post came from may have discussed all
the rumours about the proposed Louisville law, but this list, and other
lists on which I've seen this post, only discussed two things:  the
proposed fine for dogs attending shows, and the muzzling of all intact
dogs regardless of breed.  Introducing all her other comments did not
address anything that had previously been addressed on this list.
Peggy