[ SHOWGSD-L ] Lost/Found at the California shows

  • From: <ricknaudra@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Showgsd-l <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 13:33:34 -0700

Yesterday at the specialty show in California I lost a very nice tie tack that
my daughter and wife bought me for Christmas. The grass was nice, green and
thick that I knew that there would be no way in $#&* that I would ever be able
to find it so I just gave it up as lost. I was taking Bob & Carol Jaggers puppy
dog back in for winners and I had just noticed that it was missing and
mentioned to Bob that I had lost it.

When I got home last night my wife said that Bob from California called and
said that they found my tie tack! Check this out, It was stuck in the bottom of
one of Carols shoes!  He said that on their way home Carol took her shoes to
get comfortable and found it.

What are the chances???

How crazy is that!

Maybe it was karma. Just before we left the show site I had found a bottle of
Shine and took it up to the Stewards table.

Rick Haase
www.haasehaus.com