[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Lost Suzanna

  • From: "Michael Lynch" <blackhawkfarmsllc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>, <vonmartin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 14:03:06 -0800

Thanks for letting me know about it Kathy. I know I sent the link to the
poster and Stormy has helped in placing the poster too.

I covered the craigslist area in the SF Valley and I was there when JR's
wife, Nancy was making the first batch of signs. I dont know exactly where
the were all dispersed, but I know they were made, etc.

I put an ad in the LA Times and yes, we are offering a reward for her
return. Its not about the money, etc its all about making sure this dog is
back home.

We do appreciate all your help.

Mike