[ SHOWGSD-L ] Los Angeles - heads in the sand (or elsewhere)

  • From: Peggy <pmick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 23:15:46 -0400

Well, it isn't exactly show dogs.  It's dogs with a title only, or dogs
that have been in competition during the past year--that's the year
before you get a license...in other words, every year.  If you happen to
have an old dog that really just hangs around the house now, and it has
no title of any kind, he's not exempt.
    Oh yeah, you could belong to a club that enforces a code of ethics
that forbids breeding a dog with a genetic fault (like a bad color??? I
mean, who's to say?)...
    And, all it will take to revoke your license is ONE
complaint.............
Plus you have to register the litter, should you have one...and pay the
fees for those puppies, too, because who's going to be able to buy them?
    Have you really been paying attention?
Peggy