[ SHOWGSD-L ] Los Angeles County German Shepherd Dog Club

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2007 19:04:35 EDT

Showing dogs in California is the best of all worlds. Another great day. I
am talking to Vivian Brown, and Tom is at the delegates meeting. They will
discuss the Novice class It is an interesting situation and I can't figure out
what it means to me.

We are sitting with Liz Leshhorn, who is doing just great, Mary Garcia,
andKim Schooley is with us as well.  I see the Tanks are here with Hunter  and
Kaitlyn, and their normal 20 or so dogs, and Sharon and Gene Pico are still
here
until they sell their house and move to Oregon.  I did get to hug Pat  Brown,
it is great to see her out again. Sheryll Brocket and Roger are working
dogs, and Jim Veach is sitting with Jack Newton across the ring.  It is  good
see Sharon Avery and Michael are taking pictures again, they do such a  great
job. Michael has the ability to take moving shots like no one else I have  ever
seen.

Jackie Pillipont and Tom are here with a good looking black, and she never
ages a day.  I did see Brenda Shepard, and her son did a great job handling
yesterday, and we need to watch for him at the National. I you haven't seen
Logan handle, I promise it will make you smile.

Susan Maldoon is here, she was at the show yesterday as well.  Bill  Tank is
talking to his brother Ken, and I see they are all sitting with Kurt and
Adele Hyson. I was looking forward to seeing Dixie Chick, but I hear they can't

find a handler.  Judy Goffstein is here, but is ring steward, so I haven't  had
a chance ot talk to her yet, but I will. I also did get to say hello to Sam
Isreal and Laureah Bealuah is handling agin as is Bill Basu, and JR is also in
a  tie, so I know he is headed for the ring.

I got to exchange a howdy with Carolyn Martello, who was there yesterday as
well, Frank isn't here, and Tom Brown, so the girls are on their own.
Sharlonna McGaha is handling and looks healthy, so that is a good thing.  I
did
talk to Bud Drew, who now is officially old at 70, but he doesn't look a day
over 67.

The Famous Linda Battitoni is here, she went out last night to party, and
meet with her fans.  She is a mere shadow of herself, so be sure to look
closely for her at the National.  Richard and Elizabeth Sottile are talking
with
Bob and Linda Freeny, who drove their motor home, which is much nicer than  my
house.

I did have a chance to talk to Will Guerry yesterday and see he is here
today as well.  Collette Skinner and Debie Kaser are here with the set-up,  and
washing dogs.  Tedi is bugging me, so I guess I had best watch these  dogs.

IT'S SHOW TIME:
JUDGE RANDY HAMM

6-9 PUPPY DOGS
BEST PUPPY

1.   GOLDSKYS RADIO FLYER OF JERICHO Breeder W. & L. Guerry  and D. & J.
Whalen Sire Ch Cathlin Cruz Control of Goldskys Dam Ch Jericho's  Malagueta
Owner
Will Guerry

2.   LOU-RO'S KIRK V CARALAND Breeder Louis L. christina &  Rose L. christina
Sire ch Marquis Stealing The Show Dam Ch Lace of Lou-Ro Owner  Jack Newton
and Louis L. Christina & Rose L. Christina

3.   CASTLEHILL & SHADOW ACRES BORN TUFF Breeder P. Brown, M.  Stoll,
G.Hardcastle & s. Brockett Sire Ch Karizma's Born In The USA Dam  Castlehill's
Tuff
Patutie Owner G. Hardcastle, P. Brown, R. Bishop & S.  Brockett

4.   LEALYNN JOVAN HERITAJ STRYKER Breeder Michelle Kaeser, Liz  Lesshhorn
Sire Ch Kenlyn's Aries V HiCliff Dam Lealynn Mar-Cia's Cher Owner  Suzanne
Muldoon

9-12 PUPPY DOGS

1.   ENZO OF STONE RYDGE Breeder Lamont Ullrich & Jose  Covarrubias Sire Ch
Kenlyns Big Shot V Sunfarms Dam Von Covas Chanel V Stone  Rydge Owner Lamont
Ullrich

12-18 DOGS

1.   MARHAVEN'S LAST COWBOY SONG Breeder Carolyn Martello Sire Ch  WeLove Du
Chien's Army of One Dam Mar Haven's Southern Nights Owner Frank &  Carolyn
Martello & Doris Estabrook

2.   SHO-GUN'S TAG YOUR IT Breeder Brenda Shepard Sire Jezra's  Born To Be
Wild Dam Kengswood Diamond of Halmark Owner Brenda Shepard, Logan  Shepard &
Tracy Radigan

AMREICAN BRED DOGS
RESERVE WINNER'S DOG

1.  MARINER'S POINT GUARD Breeder Debra Kaser & Joyce Shelp Sire  Ch Mar
Haven's Color Guard Dam Ch Mariner's Point of View Owner Debra Kaser  & Joyce
Shelp

3.   SCHERZAR'S MIRAGE V SHAGAN Breeder Janice L.
Staley Sire  Ch Karagin's Hoodlum of Castlehill Cam Ch Scherzar's Zoria Owner
Gene &  sharon Pio and Janice L. Staley

 4.   SIGNATURE'S COOPER V KNAUFHILL Breeder Paula Cianciolo  & Joe & Leslie
Beccia Sire Ch Kismet's Sight For Sore Eyes Dam kridler's  I'be Got A Secret
Owner Michael Goodwin

OPEN DOGS
WINNER'S DOG
THREE POINTS
BEST OF WINNERS

1.   SHADOW ACRES & CASTLEHILL'S IN CAHOOTS Breeder P. Brown,  G. Hardcastle,
M. Stoll & s. Brockett Sire Ch Kenlyn's Big Shot V Sunfarms  Dam Castlehill's
Tuff Patutie Owner P. Brown, G. Hardcastle, S. Brockett &  R. Alcantara

2.    BACKACHERS SOPRANO Breeder Richard & Elizabeth  Sottile Sire Ch
PimaLan's Harry Potter V Jericho Dam Ch Backachers O'Sole Mio  Owner Richard &
Elizabeth Sottile

3.   GARTER'S E-MALE FRAN-JO ANNE ISLE Breeder Gary Lewis * Marth  Simonett
Sire ch jag of Fran-Jo Dam Lisa of Fran-Jo owner Katherine & Ken  Tank and Gary
& Teresa Lewis

4.   SCHATMAR'S SIDEKICK Breeder Bob Ghigleri & Darlene  Ghigleri Sire Ch
Kismet's Heart Throb Dam Ch Tanglewood Just So Of Kengin Owner  Elizabeth A.
Hartwig

6-9 PUPPY BITCHES
BEST PUPPY

1.   RICHTERLUSTS MILLION DOLLAR BABY  Breeder Herbert Drew,  Robt.
Alcantara, Sergio esp;ejo Sire ch Kenlyn's Big Shot V Sunfarm Dam Ch
Richterslusts
Serangetti Owner Herbert Drew, Robt Alcantara, Sergio Espejo

2.    RICHTERSLUSTS LAILA ALI Breeder Herbert Drew, Robt.  Alcantara, Sergio
esp;ejo Sire ch Kenlyn's Big Shot V Sunfarm Dam Ch  Richterslusts Serangetti
Owner Herbert Drew, Robt Alcantara, Sergio Espejo

9-12 PUPPY BITCHES

1.   KURDELS ON THE ROAD AGAIN Breeder Kurt & Adele Hysen  Sire Ch Scher-Lo's
Rogue V. Karizma Dam Kurdelws Black Ruby Backacher Owner Kurt  & Adele Hysen

12-18 PUPPY BITCHES

1.   SHADOW ACRES IT'S ALL ABOUT ME Breeder Sheryl Brockett &  Kathy A.
Aubrey Sire Ch klenlyn's Big Shot V sunfarms Dam Uopia's Touche Owner  Mona
Allison

2.   CHABLIS SCANDALOUS Breeder Cindy & Ardin Bartley Sire  chablis Coda
Nomoremrniceguy Dam Chablis Silhouette Joelle Owner Cindy &  Ardlin Bartley

3.   COASTLINE BLACKBERRY Breeder Jacque & Tom Philippbar  Sire Ch mar
Haven's Man In Black Dam Lorien's Morgan Le Fay Owner Jacque &  tom Philippbar

4.   KAGAN-KARAGIN HAPPYTOBEME Breeder Anne H. Thompson, Karen  Taylor &
Jerry Guzman Sire Ch karagin's Hoodlum of Castlehill Dam Ch Jagan's
Happyanunoit
Owner Jerone T. Amerman & Anne H. Thompson

NOVICE BITCHES

1.   LORIEN'S QUIET NIGHTS AT ENCORE Breeder Twyla Miner,  Georgette Lilley,
Agnes Fuchs Sire ch Lorien's Late Night Dam Ch Geor-Jan  Lorien's Ice Castles
Owner Linda Battistoni, Channing Sheets, Twyla Minet

AMERICAN BRED BITCHES
RESERVE WINNER'S BITCH

1.   RIVENDELL-CHOPAE RUBASSE Breeder Lissa Cuinningham &  Jennifer Root Sire
ch Jaccar-Rivendell's Brando, HSAs, TC Dam Rivendell-Chopae  Yum Yum, HSAs
Owner J. Cunningham, P. Root, T. Radigan

 2.   CHARAN'S MASQUERADE OF KIMBER Breeder Angie Martin  & Kim Schooley Sire
Ch
Danka's Dream Catcher V Stoyland Dam Kimber's  Faith of Charan Owner Angie
Martin & Kim Schooley

3.   BACKACHERS SHA NAY NAY Breeder Richard & Elizabeth  Sottile Sire Ch Mar
Haven And The Beat Goes On Dam Ch Backachers O'Sole Mio  Owner Richard &
Elizabeth Sottile
CD, HSAs Owner Alice Marie Cox

3.   CAmwaltNDIA'S TOIL N' TROUBLE Breeder Candice L. Zumwalt  Sire Candia's
Ain't No John Doe Dam Lil' Bear-Candia's Eco Trinity Owner Evan  & Tedi
Ginsburg and Candice L. Zumwalz

OPEN BITCHES
WINNER'S BITCH
THREE POINTS

1.   MAR HAVEN'S SARAJEVO SUNRISE Breeder Frank & Carolyn  Martello Sire
Acara's Cold Climate Dam Ch Mar haven's Annie's Song Owner Tom  & Shirley
Briggs
O'Brien & Caroly Martello

2.  JERICHO'S BITTERSWEET OF CASTLEHILL Breeder Dick & Jean Whalen  & Gail
Hardcastle Sire Ch Linden Hill's Hayabusa Dam Castlehill's Smith of  Jericho
Owner Dick & Jean Whalen

3.    SUMMERSIDE'S PEPSI V ANGL RUN Breeder Jackie Ambrose  & Gail Caldwell
Sire Al Mar's Reggiano V Backachers Dam Angle Run's Finesse  Owner Anne Gidding
lo

VETERAN BITCH

1.   CH. PONCA HILL'S CHRISTY BRINKLEY Breeder Jack Budd Sire Ch  Caraland's
Unlimited CD Dam Ponca Hill's Kylie Owner Sheryl Brockett & Jack  Newton

BEST OF BREED

CHAMPION TWO TIMES SELECT TWO JAGAN'S HAPPYANUNOIT Breeder Anne H. Thompson
Sire Ch Kismet's Sight For Sore Eyes Dam Ch Jagan's Belle Starr owner Anne H.
Thompson

BEST OPPOSITE SEX

CHAMPION CATHLIM CRUZ CONTROL OF GOLDSKYS Breeder Sammy Von Drackenberg, PT
Dam Cathlins Kigali Owner W. Guerry/W. Tank/ N. Daniel

It was another fun day, and lots of good friends and a few new ones.   Randy
had a good time in the ring, and never stopped smiling, and had good ring
proceedure.  I enjoyed the judging both days, and as always there were five
happy winners each day   The Breed bitch is a special one and Dixie  Chick
looked
great again.  We are on the road and they should pass a law  about typing and
driving, but so far, so good.

Now, on to another week toiling in the vinyards of the law.  Life is  good!

Evan

Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come   together