[ SHOWGSD-L ] Looking for young pup

  • From: frontiergsd@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2012 08:47:11 -0800 (PST)

West Coast
This is a special case. I have a cousin who currently has a 1/2 GSD she said is
the smartest dog she ever had. (I really did not say DDDUUUHH! to her;) ) She
has trained her to be her service dog. The health of the dog is declining, as
is
my cousins.

I don't have puppies right now otherwise I would donate a pup to her. She
belongs to a service dog group to help her train the dog for service work. She
is looking for a young pup to start training that could be strong to help her
in
and out of her chair

The pup doesn't necessarily need to be donated. If you have a pup that might be
larger and stronger with a great brain with an easier personallity that you
wouldn't mind going to a good home. And something not expensive :)

The service group prefers 8 week old pups, but my thought is get a good pup and
it wont matter what age.

She lives in Oregon.

Thanks,

Alycia