[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Looking for love

  • From: Deb Sullivan <victorysbullseye@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: shadowland22000@xxxxxxxxx, grnram415@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 16:59:22 -0700 (PDT)

well said love. there is nothing better than having Bull's cold nose nudge me
in the morn(I'd prefer530 am but he likes 4.00 am) but he has NEVER let me
sleep in yet! gotta love him
Deb
xo
Deb

Deb and her Boys
Victory's Bullseye,TT.,CGC.,CD,ASCACD.
Victory's Dubh Mac Tire, CGC(Wolf) 01/23/05-03/28/2007,lost to PAA/EPI
Codie my Golden

From: grnram415@xxxxxxx <grnram415@xxxxxxx>
To: BonJenShepherds@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, August 26, 2008, 5:21 PM

LOL!? I just suggested this in a private email.? But, a singles list might not
be?a bad thing :-)
Laura