[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Long skirts in the breed ring...;o)

  • From: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: jokaysedona@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 19:18:36 +0000 (UTC)

When I was showing my dog at an out of town show after taking a shower at the
hotel I walked out naked and wet and my dog went into a raging angry
bark...woke up Basu, he asked what the hell was wrong with JR ( my dog, not the
handler).....I told Basu....he's just jealous....lol..true story..they do
notice everything whether we want them to or not.....I expect no comment from
you SALLY!......lol....FB